We're always on the lookout for passionate team members. Are you an innovative writer with a self-starter work ethic? Interested in putting your problem-solving skills to the test? Good! Drop us a line.
Serious about a career in PR? We are serious about providing a well-rounded PR internship to help launch your career.
We're looking for qualified applicants to fill our winter/spring 2018 internship positions. A strong candidate has excellent writing skills; strong social media and design skills; and excels in unstructured environments.
Interns must be a junior or senior in college, and able to work a minimum of 24 hours a week.
- Help create and maintain media lists
- Brainstorm, research and write media pitches
- Help coordinate media opportunities
- Help create social media ad campaigns for all accounts
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of client’s social media platforms
- Analyze data from social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Assist with recaps and client reports
- Create visual collateral for social media use
- PR experience, either in school or from past internships
- Available to work 24 hours a week
- Strong writing skills
- Working knowledge of Cision or similar media database software preferred
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of visual collateral software (Canva, Adobe, etc)
**When applying, please include a link to your online resume and portfolio of written and visual content.